1) your name/lj name/tumblr name.
2) right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?
3) favorite letters to write.
4) least favorite letters to write.
5) write “the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
6) write the following words in capital letters: - crab - humor - kaleidoscope - pajamas - gazillion
7) write your favorite song lyric.
8) tag people!
9) any special note or picture.
PS- And yes, I realize I spelled 'kaleidoscope' wrong on my paper. Ooops, hehe.
Here it is:
First of all, this one is my absolute favorite:
The other nine pics are under the cut. =)
( Collapse )
Click below to see:
( Collapse )
I'm not sure why, but the first time I saw this picture of Isaac, I immediately saved it to my computer. This has been my favorite picture of him ever since I saw it. I love the black and white and I like the fact that you can see the Hanson symbol on the guitar pick in his mouth. Alright, enough of my blabbering... Here is the picture:
All of Hanson's albums are great in their own way, but there is one in particular that I may like slightly more than the others. The songs brings back some great memories, and I can go through the entire album without skipping a song. So, my answer would be This Time Around.
Here are a few of the many reasons why TTA is my favorite:
- First of all, "Wish That I Was There" is absolutely amazing. I think this was the starting point of when Zac started to become my favorite brother instead of Taylor. WONDERFUL song and Zac's voice sounds flawless.
- I was such a fangirl back then and I remember "If Only" was constantly on TRL. I got so excited to see it on there each day (even though I knew it was going to be.) Also, MTV had an episode of Making th Video with Hanson for the "This Time Around" video shoot. I just loved how the album had so much exposure and I had plenty of chances to record Hanson on my VHS tapes, haha.
- This Time Around came out in an awesome time in my life, so many great memories are attached to these songs. When I listen to TTA, it's almost as if I am back there in that moment of time.
- Like I mentioned earlier, EVERY song on this album is good. I love being able to listen to a CD straight through without skipping a track.
The interview was when Hanson was on the Rosie O'Donnel show in 1998. Zac was in one of his smartass/hilarious moods and gave Rosie such a hard time throughout the whole the interview. She mis-pronounces "Albertane", and Zac definitely lets her know it. Basically whatever she says, Zac had a smart remark to give ack to her (especially at 2:50.)
This interview is also cute because it was Isaac's eighteenth birthday, Taylor is getting his driver's license and Rosie talks about Zac's voice changing. Seems like so long ago! I love all these interviews back from when I used to record absolutely everything on VHS (aka, the days before youtube.)
Check it out below if you want!
Makes me miss 1997!